December 9, 2007

Mission Accomplished

I successfully cleared the Pravus research facility and associated missions, which was immmensely satisfying. The Bane were producing machina at a terrifying pace within this facility, and shutting down that operation eased my mind somewhat on the subject. One of the Forean contacts also made the decision to formally join the AFS, and we need all the recruits we can get. It was definitely time and ammo well spent.

In the process of clearing Pravus, I completed my Targets of Opportunity assignment, which qualified me for an out-of-cycle clone credit. I also cleared all assigned missions in Wilderness, so I created a clone and took her to Divide, where we both were promoted to the next tier and given an additional cloning opportunity. I'm very pleased that the line has been given these opportunities, although I believe I'll save this clone for a while - I don't want to stretch our resources too thin.

Updated personnel files incoming.

No comments: